‘Saptadhara’ provides a cultural platform to students of higher education, where they feel the bliss of creativity.
The colleges and universities across Gujarat will have to focus on various areas of education, art and knowledge for the manifold progress of the youth. These areas of focus are known as Band/Cluster/Spectrum/Continuum/Symphony of Activities (Dharas):
• Gyan Dhara (Knowledge Band)
• Sarjanatmak Abhivyakti Dhara (Creative Expression Band)
• Rang, Kala ane Kaushalya Dhara (Fine Arts Band)
• Naatya Dhara (Theatre Band)
• Geet Sangeeta ane Nrutya Dhara (Music and Dance Band)
• Yog Vyayam ane Khelkud Dhara (Yoga and Sports Band)
• Samudayik Seva Dhara (Community/Social Service Band)
• Under Saptdhara initiative different activities are conducted such as essay competition, writing competition, Elocution competition, Creative activities and workshops etc. The implemented for the overall development of students.